- Latest Updates
- 22/02/2024: Book an Appointment to view Lentor Hills Residences Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 01/11/2023: Read more about Lentor Hills Residences Developer Sales Monthly Report for Oct 2023.
- 26/06/2023: Showflat preview has started since 24 June 2023! Have you Book an Appointment to view Lentor Hills Residences Showflat? Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 24/06/2023: Lentor Hills Residences Virtual Tour has been uploaded. Check out Lentor Hills Residences Virtual Tour now!
- 24/05/2023: It’s confirmed! Showflat previewing on 24 June 2023! Have you Book an Appointment to view Lentor Hills Residences Showflat? Registration is now open! Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 27/04/2023: Target preview in June 2023! Have you Book an Appointment to view Lentor Hills Residences Showflat? Registration is now open! Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 04/04/2023: Target preview in Q2 2023! Have you Book an Appointment to view Lentor Hills Residences Showflat? Registration is now open! Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 08/03/2023: Launching soon! Have you Book an Appointment to view Lentor Hills Residences Showflat? Registration is now open! Register Now and Enjoy Early Bird Discount!
- 22/07/2022: Lentor Hills Residences Gallery has been uploaded. Check out some of the artist perspectives of Lentor Hills Residences!
- 11/07/2022: Read full news article about Condo resale prices rise for 23rd straight month
- 01/07/2022: Read full news article about Rising interest rates may not stop home prices from going up
- 20/06/2022: Lentor Hills Residences Virtual Tour will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Lentor Hills Residences Virtual Tour!
- 11/06/2022: Lentor Hills Residences Show Flat Floor Plans and E-Brochure will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Lentor Hills Residences Floor Plans and E-Brochure.
- 27/05/2022: Lentor Hills Residences Elevation Chart will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Lentor Hills Residences Unit Mix!
- 29/04/2022: Lentor Hills Residences Price List will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Lentor Hills Residences Preview Price Guide! Register your interest and Get Preview Discounts now!
- 16/03/2022: Lentor Hills Residences Site Plan will be available soon. Check back on this page for update on Lentor Hills Residences Site Plan!
- 18/02/2022: Find out more about Lentor Hills Residences Payment Scheme.
- 09/02/2022: Check the initial down payment with the Progressive Payment Calculator now!
- 07/02/2022: Lentor Hills Residences Location Map has been uploaded. Find out more about the Location now!
- 04/02/2022: Check your loan eligibility by calculating it with the Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR). Is now available on this website!
- 02/02/2022: Want to discover more about the future development in North-East Region? Read about the URA Masterplan 2019 – Lentor Hills.
- 28/01/2022: Read more about the Developers of Lentor Hills Residences.
- 28/01/2022: Lentor Hills Residences Project Details have been uploaded.
- 18/01/2022: Welcome to Lentor Hills Residences Official Developer Sales Website!
Lentor Hills Residences is a brand new development, jointly-developed by three of Hong Leong Group subsidiaries, namely, Hong Leong Holdings Limited, GuocoLand Limited and TID Pte. Ltd.. The award-winning developers came in as the top bidder for the government land sales (GLS) site at Lentor Hills Road (Parcel A) on 26 January 2022. The bidding price of $586.6 million translates to $1,060 per square foot per plot ratio (psf ppr).
Hong Leong Group is a company with a gross total assets of more than $40 billion. Hong Leong Group has four main businesses globally: financial services, trade & industry, real estate development and hotels . The group has more than 20,000 employees all across North America, Middle East, Europe and Asia-Pacific. In the real estate business sector, Hong Leong Group is well-known as an innovative property pioneers in Singapore, who owns the biggest non-government residential land bank. Hong Leong Group is highly-ranked as one of the biggest residential developers and largest commercial landlords in Central Business District (CBD).
Hong Leong Holdings Limited is a property development and investment subsidiaries of Hong Leong Group since 1968. Hong Leong Holdings Limited is a far-sighted developer that is constantly making improvement and expanding, while maintaining its high standard in terms of design, customer service and sustainability. Hong Leong Holdings Limited takes pride in some of the most distinctive residential development in Singapore, such as, St. Regis Residences, The Meyerise, The Avenir, Penrose, The Jovell, Midwood, etc.
GuocoLand Limited, listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange since 1978, is also a member of Hong Leong Group. Over the decades, GuocoLand Limited has a strong proven track record of developing a total of approximately 37 residential projects, which yield more than 11,605 homes. GuocoLand Limited is also the proud developer of Singapore most iconic and tallest integrated mixed-use development, Guoco Tower, which sits right on top of Tanjong Pagar MRT Station. Apart from Singapore, GuocoLand Limited is well-established in Malaysia, China and Vietnam. GucoLand Limited real estate portfolio encompasses of residential, integrated developments, retail, commercial and hospitality spreading all across the various region. Some of its iconic projects include, Meyer Mansions, Midtown Bay, Midtown Modern, Wallich Residence, etc.
TID Pte. Ltd. is a joint venture between Hong Leong Group Singapore and Japan’s leading real estate developer, Mitsui Fudosan, since 1972. TID Pte. Ltd. prides itself in transforming the Singapore residential market with its innovative plans towards building luxury and quality homes. Some of its notable developments include, St. Regis Hotels and Residences, The Jovell, One-North Eden, Forestwoods, Nathan Suites, etc.
With 3 renowned Grade-A developers joining hands to develop Lentor Hills Residences, this brand new condominium will be a much anticipated new launch at Lentor Hills Road. Lentor Hills Residences will have a total of 598 apartments, ranging from 1 to 4 Bedrooms, and it will have full condominium facilities and a basement carpark.
Lentor Hills Residences pricing will be attractive to many esteemed home owners.
Situated in the tranquil landed enclave, Lentor Hills Residences is a new residential development at District 26 – Lentor Hills estate. This location will satisfy those who are seeking for a calming and peaceful living environment which is away from the bustling city but yet amenities are just doorstep away. The location is surrounded by mostly landed houses, and this means that the majority of the units at Lentor Hills Residences will have unblocked views of the lush greenery.
Lentor Hills Residences land site is among one of the six GLS sites at the Lentor Hills estate. It is also well-known as Lentor Hills Road Parcel A, which is the 2nd GLS site sold in 2022. With plans to inject a new lease of life to the Lentor Hills estate; the future Hillock park, the future North-South corridor and the future GLS land parcels to be released by Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) for property developers to tender, future home owners at Lentor Hills Residences will enjoy massive first-mover advantage and potential capital appreciation.
The development is located opposite the new integrated development at Lentor Central, which is directly above the Lentor MRT Station along the Thomson East Coast Line (TEL). Future residents will not have to travel far to reach out to amenities, as there will be a new shopping mall, new supermarket and even a childcare centre at the new Lentor Central. Futhermore, Lentor MRT Station is just a few stops away from Mayflower hawker centre & wet market and Thomson Plaza shopping mall. With the opening of TEL stage 3 in November 2022, future residents can have easy and direct access to Orchard Shopping Belt, Great World City, Central Business District, Marina Bay Financial Centre and Gardens by the Bay. TEL stage 4 & 5 will also complete before Lentor Hills Residences obtains Temporary Occupation Permit (TOP) status. With this, future residents can travel to the east of Singapore conveniently.
With the government plans to further develop the Ang Mo Kio walking & cycling town, as mentioned in URA Masterplan 2019, future residents will be able to go on walking & cycling trips around the island safely and conveniently.
The development is just a 5-minute short drive to Seletar Expressway (SLE) which connects to Pan-Island Expressway (PIE), Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Central Expressway (CTE).
There are several notable schools that are within close proximity to Lentor Hills Residences, such as Anderson Primary School, CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School and Ai Tong School.
As part of our effort towards Covid-19’s Safe Management Measures, the viewing of Lentor Hills Residences show flat is strictly by appointment basis only with 1 day in advance notice. If you are keen in viewing our show flat, kindly Book an Appointment here or call our sales hotline at +65 6100 1310 before visiting Lentor Hills Residences show flat, as we may be closed for routine cleaning and private events on certain days.
Once you have Booked an Appointment, our friendly sales representatives from our Appointed Direct Developer Sales Team will be in touch with you within the next working day. Do be assured that all our sales representatives are certified, experienced and committed to assist you with Lentor Hills Residences, as there are many procedures and important factors to consider before committing to book a unit. All registrants will enjoy Direct Developer Price and you do not need to pay any commission to our sales representatives.
After our VVIP Preview Sales Launch, all remaining units will be opened for sales to all public. You are highly recommended to refer to Lentor Hills Residences Balance Units Chart to get the most up-to-date units availability before booking a unit, as the sales of units at Lentor Hills Residences are selling fast and are based on first come first serve basis. If you are keen to reserve or book a unit before visiting our show flat, do kindly contact us by calling our sales hotline at +65 6100 1310 or register for a call back via our Online Contact Form. Do note that all reservation of unit will be up to a maximum of 2 hours only and will be subjected to Developer’s approval.
Lentor Hills Residences Price List is subjected to changes without prior notice, therefore, always contact our sales representatives to check on the unit’s availability and pricing. Do keep in touch with our sales representatives who will update you on any promotion or starbuy units at Lentor Hills Residences.
Lentor Hills Residences is proudly joint-developed by Hong Leong Holdings Limited, GuocoLand Limited and TID Pte. Ltd.. This upcoming new launch is a residential development, nestled in the tranquil landed enclave Lentor Hills estate. Located directly opposite the Lentor MRT Station and Lentor Central Integrated Development, future residents will look forward to a mega shopping mall that will have a variety of chill cafes, restaurants & retail shops, as well as, a supermarket, clinics, beauty salons and childcare centre. This highly anticipated new condominium will complete in 2027.
Lentor Hills Residences will comprise of 598 exclusive homes, ranging from 1 to 4 Bedrooms. Majority of the units will enjoy unobstructed views of the surrounding lush greenery. With an estimated land area of 17,136.9 sq m, Lentor Hills Residences will have a refreshing resort style landscape that consists of a variety of facilities for all family to enjoy.
Besides, the development is near to major expressway, such as, Seletar Expressway (SLE), which can easily connect you to Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Central Expressway (CTE).
For residents who are planning for their children’s education, there are quite a few reputable schools in the vicinity, such as, Anderson Primary School, CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School, Ai Tong School, Presbyterian High School and Yio Chu Kang Secondary School.
Lentor Hills Residences has previewed since 24 June 2023. To register to view the showflat, you may now Book an Appointment and download a free copy of Lentor Hills Residences Floor Plan and Lentor Hills Residences E-Brochure here.
- Lentor Hills Residences is jointly developed by three award-winning developers, Hong Leong Holdings, GuocoLand and TID. The joint developers have an excellent track records in building high quality homes.
- Located amidst lush greenery, Lentor Hills Residences is a quiet development that is near to nature yet it is within a few minutes to amenities.
- The development will come with breathtaking views of Seletar Reservoir towards the north, Lower Pierce Reservoir towards south-west, low-rise landed enclave towards the east and the future Hillock Park towards north-west.
- Lentor Hills Residences is located in an estate that has an excellent transport network. Besides locating next to Lentor MRT station (TE5), it is well-connected to Seletar Expressway (SLE), which can easily connect residents to Pan Island Expressway (PIE), Tampines Expressway (TPE) and Central Expressway (CTE). Furthermore, it is in close proximity to the future North-South corridor, which can connect the Northern and Central parts of Singapore
- There is a wide spectrum of amenities from the neighbouring shopping centres like Thomson Plaza, AMK Hub, Jubilee Square and the future mall above Lentor MRT station. There are also more amenities in the nearby residential town like Sembawang, Mayflower, Ang Mo Kio and Bishan.
- Ang Mo Kio – Thye Hua Kwan Hospital is only 6 mins short drive or 12 mins on foot from the development.
- There are several notable schools that are within close proximity to Lentor Hills Residences, such as Anderson Primary School, CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School and Ai Tong School.
- The development is linked directly to a 500 sqm childcare centre, catering to the preschool children living in the immediate neighbourhood.
- Lentor Hills Residences consists of 5 residential blocks, offering 598 apartments ranging from 1-Bedroom to 4-Bedroom with dual-key units.
- There are numerous government land sales sites surrounding Lentor Hills Residences. When these land parcels are tendered successfully by real estate developers, the future selling prices of these land will increase the value of Lentor Hills Residences.
- URA Draft Masterplan 2019 for Ang Mo Kio highlights the various government plans to rejuvenate the areas around Lentor Hills Residences. When these plans are completed subsequently, it will create a more vibrant living environment for the residents.
1. Unparalleled Convenience
Lentor Hills Residences can be found within the peaceful Lentor Hills estate and will satisfy those looking for a peaceful and serene living environment. Situated away from city but still easily accessible, this development features low-lying units surrounded by landed houses; providing unobstructed views of lush greenery as well as nearby reservoirs from most units.
Lentor Hills boasts an efficient transportation network. Lentor Hills Residences can be reached from Yio Chu Kang Road by Lentor Hills Road and Lentor Central roads that connect to Lentor MRT Station (TE5). Residents can quickly and directly access Orchard Shopping Belt and Great World City via this Thomson-East Coast Line MRT station; Once TEL stages 4&5, as well as Lentor Hills Residences Temporary Use Permit (TOP), are complete, residents will enjoy easy travel access between east side of Singapore as there are also bus stops that can get them there quickly.
Lentor Hills Residences are situated near numerous acclaimed schools such as My First Skool in Block 601 of Ang Mo Kio; Anderson Primary School; CHIJ St Nicholas Girls’ School; Ai Tong School and Presbyterian High School – making staying nearby an advantage for residents with children still in school and saving them time during morning rush hour traffic jams.
Residents will no longer have to travel too far for amenities as a new supermarket and shopping mall will be integrated into Lentor station (TE5). Lentor is conveniently situated close to Mayflower Market & Food Centre Kebun Baru Market & Food Centre Thomson Plaza Shopping Mall as well as AMK Hub which can also provide residents access to nearby destinations like Jubilee Square Broadway Plaza Djitsun Mall etc via numerous bus services available nearby.
Lentor Hills Residences residents enjoy numerous dining options nearby, ranging from international to local eateries and cafes. Some examples are: Ban Leong Wah Hoe Seafood (Mellben Seafood), Tamako Japanese Meal, Casuarina India Curry, Chelabela Korean Food (Mr The Tarik Eating House), Cava Singapore Restaurants, Plum Village Hakka Restaurant (Plum Village Hakka), Mellben Seafood and Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice.
This development is located just 900m away from Ang Mo Kio – Thye Hua Kwan Hospital and close to Family Care Clinic & Surgery and Tan Medicare Clinic for easy access to healthcare services for its residents.
Lentor Hills Residences is situated close to several nature parks that can provide residents with relaxing recreational spots nearby, including: Hillock Park (coming soon); Lower Seletar Reservoir Park; Upper Seletar Reservoir Park; Springleaf Nature Park; Thomson Nature Park; Lower Pierce Reservoir Park and Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park are just a few such options for relaxation nearby.
2. Excellent Transport System
Lentor Hills Residences provides residents with easy access to an abundance of amenities thanks to its comprehensive transportation system, from shopping malls and medical facilities nearby to recreational venues across Singapore.
Lentor Hills Residences can be found on Lentor Hills Road which leads to Lentor Central, Lentor Gardens, Yio Chu Kang Road and connects residents with estates nearby.
Residents can conveniently travel throughout Singapore due to its close proximity to numerous railway stations. Lentor / Yio Chu Kang Road is just three minutes from Lentor MRT Station (TE5) while Yio Chu Kang (NS15) station can be reached in 7 minutes via Yio Chu Kang Road and Ang Mo Kio Avenues 6, 7, 8 respectively, while Ang Mo Kio Station (NS16) can be reached in nine minutes using Lentor Drive along Ang Mo Kio Avenues 5, 4, 7, 8.
Residents in their immediate surroundings can also take advantage of various bus services available nearby. For instance, Lentor Station Exit 5 provides access to 163, 265 and 850 buses; another 7-minute walk brings them to Munshi Abdullah Avenue which hosts buses 138, 163, 855, 860 and 652. Likewise there are other stops nearby at Lentor Station Exit 5, opposite Seasons Park as well as Lentor Station Exit 4.
3. Close to Local and International Schools
Lentor Hills Residences is situated conveniently close to Singapore’s leading schools. Their curriculum has gained worldwide acclaim among both local and foreign students alike.
Here are some schools that are near to Lentor Hills Residences.
- My First Skool at Block 601 Ang Mo Kio
- Kiddiwinkie Schoolhouse
- Maple Bear PreSchool
- MindChamps PreSschool
- Character Monterssori Singapore
- Little Seeds PreSchool
- My Montessori PreSchool at Bullion
- The Grand Institution International PreSchool
- Anderson Primary School
- CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School
- Ai Tong School
- Mayflower Primary School
- The Grand Institution International Primary
- Mayflower Secondary School
- Presbyterian High School
- Deyi Secondary School
- Anderson Secondary School
- Ang Mo Kio Secondary School
- Anderson Serangoon Junior College
- Nanyang Polytechnic
4. Close to Shopping Malls
Lentor Hills Residences is conveniently situated close to numerous shopping malls. Residents will find an assortment of stores here that sell everything from household items and necessities, to beauty services, currency exchange services, laundry service providers, cobblers, learning centres, healthcare providers, healthcare administration offices and learning centres – not forgetting cinemas! Malls also provide dining and entertainment options as well.
Here are some shopping malls that are near to Lentor Hills Residences.
- AMK Hub
- Jubilee Square
- Broadway Plaza
- Djitsun Mall
- COURTS Ang Mo Kio
- Thomson Plaza
- Bishan Junction 8
- The Seletar Mall
- Greenwich V
- Lentor Central (upcoming)
Lentor Hills Residences is conveniently situated close to AMK Hub, a popular heartland shopping mall. Their bus stop on Block 604 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5 connects directly to Ang Mo Kio Station (NS16). Their 4-storey and 3-basement-level building boasts more than 200 shops over an area covering 48,250 square meters – perfect for family shopping trips!
AMK Hub provides all of their residents with all they need from entertainment to food, with access to WIFI for all. Family-friendly facilities at AMK Hub include rest benches on each level, wheelchair-accessible elevator, parking lots and nursing rooms equipped with hot water dispensers, diaper changing tables and toilets – everything you could ever want!
This vibrant mall was created to enable residents to meet, interact, and shop freely without worry or stress.
Thomson Plaza opened for business in 1979 as a suburban shopping center near Lentor Hills Residences and features clothing stores, homewares outlets, grocery stores and fine restaurants.
Thomson Plaza is accessible to everyone, with features that make shopping easier for those with disabilities. Ramps allow wheelchair users to easily traverse between floors.
Here are some of the stores at Thomson Plaza.
- KidsNexus Paediatric Centre
- Ma Kuang TCM Medical Centre
- NTUC Health Denticare
- SpecialKids Child Health & Development Clinic
- Thomson Plaza Dental Surgery
- C Goh Clinic & Surgery for Women
- Chiu Piano
- Alteration Centre
- Best Home Employment Agency
- Hawaii Tailor
- JAJ Shoe & Key Services
- The Laundry Club
- FairPrice Finest
- IKURA Japanese Tapas Bar
- Kei Kaisendon
- Koufu food court
- Peach Garden
- Sushi Tei
- The Grumpy Bear
- Ya Kun Kaya Toast
- Aureus Academy
- Hua Cheng Education Centre
- Sylvia McCully School of Dancing
- Chiropractic First
- House of Traditional Javanese Massage
- Retreat into Wellness
- Pets Lovers Centre
- Dunlopillo Gallery
- King Koil Bedding Specialist
5. Easy Access to Eateries
Lentor Hills Residences boasts many restaurants that serve delicious international cuisines, from Chinese, Japanese, Korean dishes and Thai to German fare. Perfect for romantic dates with friendly service in relaxing environments.
Here are some of the eateries near Lentor Hills Residences.
- Two Chefs
- Ban Leong Wah Hoe Seafood
- Tamako Japanese meal
- Casuarina Indian Curry
- Chelabela Korean Food
- Cava Singapore
- Plum Village Hakka Restaurant
- Mellben Seafood
- Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice
- Raku Inu Bistro & Bar
- Mad Charcoal Grill
6. Close to Recreation Park
Lentor Hills Residences offers you easy access to numerous recreational facilities for an enjoyable living experience. Lentor Hills is ideal for people seeking a balanced environment in which they can work, learn, and play simultaneously.
Hillock Park will soon become one of many parks for residents to enjoy during their leisure time, along with Thomson Nature Park (Lower Pierce Reservoir Park), Springleaf Nature Park (Lower Seletar Reservoir Park), Lower Pierce Reservoir Park (Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park) and MacRitchie Nature Trail.
Lentor Hills is part of the URA Masterplan 2019, situated just next to Lentor MRT Station (TE5) in Ang Mo Kio. New parks will be constructed here so as to enable a continuous cycling and pedestrian network, benefiting both Lentor Estate as well as Teachers’ Estate residents alike. Furthermore, new commercial amenities will also be built here for their benefit.
Local revitalizion projects near Lentor Hills Residences also are underway.
- By 2030 when CRL phrase 1 will be completed, Ang Mo Kio Town will be served by both Thomson-East Coast Line and Cross Island Line services. Once completed, existing MRT station Ang Mo Kio will become an interchange station; Teck Ghee station (CR12), connecting Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park with Jurong and Changi will also become part of CRL phrase 1. These developments will make traveling between regions in Singapore simpler for residents.
- Residents in the North-East area will soon be able to walk/cycle comfortably thanks to an increase from 4km to 20km of cycling/walking paths.
- Lentor Hills, Kebun Baru and other areas will benefit from new housing options that will expand homebuyer options. These new residences will be conveniently situated close to an MRT station for easier commutes between work and home life.
- As 60 local and international companies set up shop on this 320-hectare land, more jobs will be generated. A 7-storey JTC building within Defu Industrial City should also help create employment opportunities.
- North-East residents will have more recreational opportunities to meet, interact and play outdoors thanks to green and blue spaces like Ang Mo Kio Polyclinic and St Luke Nursing Home being built nearby.
Ang Mo Kio’s future looks bright with several development projects on the horizon and an anticipated transformation into a community where people can live, work and learn. Property values will increase significantly here making it attractive to both investors and HDB upgraders seeking private properties for purchase.
Book An Appointment to view Lentor Hills Residences ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Lentor Hills Residences Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.